PostgreSQL booth on FrOSCon, Germany

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: pgsql-eu-general <pgsql-eu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL booth on FrOSCon, Germany
Date: 2008-06-16 15:15:56
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi all,

today I got the official ACK for a PostgreSQL booth on FrOSCon 2008
(http://www.froscon.org).
Unfortunately the conference its mostly German.

I told them last year about the synchronous speakers of Italy and
suggested to have this on FrOSCon too but afaik they forgot about my
suggestion. :(

Anyway, everybody is welcome to join us and visit the FrOSCon.

Also for this conference Bernd Helmle got an ACK for a PostgreSQL talk
and I got an ACK for a 3 hour PostgreSQL workshop.

If you won't have knowledge where St. Augustin is: Its near Bonn and
Bonn is near Cologne. Its in the deepest West of Germany and close to my
home.

Best Regards,

Susanne

P.S.: I still have problems to get mails from this list here. If you
have further questions, please put me in CC or write directly to me.

--
Susanne Ebrecht
52066 Aachen, Germany

Email: miracee(at)miracee(dot)de