page macros cleanup

From: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: page macros cleanup
Date: 2008-06-13 16:08:35
Lists: pgsql-patches

I attached code cleanup which is related to in-place upgrade. I replace direct
access to PageHeader structure with already existing macros and I removed also
unnecessary retyping. There still lot of places which directly access to
PageHeader structure which require new macros/fuction in page API. I will fix it
in next patch.

Zdenek

Attachment Content-Type Size
page.patch text/x-patch 33.0 KB