Re: Crash at right mouse click in data grid

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Robins Tharakan <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>, Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Crash at right mouse click in data grid
Date: 2008-06-08 20:26:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page a écrit :
> On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>
>> trac would be a good one : wiki, bug tracker and source browser. Seems a
>> good deal :)
>
> We use trac for the postgresql.org infrastructure and website
> management. It seems to go wrong on a fairly regular basis :-(

I know the webteam used it but wasn't aware of any problems.

> Oh, and I just found this literally 30 minutes ago whilst adding some
> data to the PostgreSQL product catalogue I've been hacking on:
> http://www.initd.org/ (that's the psycopg site).

Hehe. First time I heard of problems with trac. So, what about mantis ?
dalibo uses it and it works great (yeah, I know, I can also tell the
same about trac... PostgreSQLfr use it for the translation of the
PostgreSQL manual).

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org