Weird Popup Menus - pgAdmin 1.8.4

From: Christos Vasilakis <cvasilak(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Weird Popup Menus - pgAdmin 1.8.4
Date: 2008-06-06 18:42:55
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi there,

I have just compiled and installed pgadmin 1.8.4 under Ubuntu Hardy
8.04. I used the defaults and just

configure; make; make install

and installed under /usr/local/pgadmin3

Although the application runs fine without any problems, the menus in
the popups are garbaged with the _ character. I believe its used to
characterize the shortcut character in the keyboard. For example if i
right click in a table i get this

Re_fresh
_Count
_Reports
_Maintenance

etc.

In the top level menus File Edit View.. it is displayed correctly.

The output of the configure script is the following:

-------
PostgreSQL directory:			/usr
PostgreSQL pg_config binary:		/usr/bin/pg_config
PostgreSQL version:			PostgreSQL 8.3.1
PostgreSQL SSL support:                 Present

wxWidgets directory:			/usr
wxWidgets wx-config binary:		/usr/bin/wx-config
wxWidgets version:			wxWidgets 2.8.7

libxml2 directory:			/usr
libxml2 xml2-config binary:		/usr/bin/xml2-config
libxml2 version:			libxml2 2.6.31

libxslt directory:			/usr
libxslt xslt-config binary:		/usr/bin/xslt-config
libxslt version:			libxslt 1.1.22

Building a debug version of pgAdmin:	No
Statically linking pgAdmin:		No
Building a Mac OS X appbundle:		No

-------

Both postgres and wxwidgets are installed from the Hardy default
repositories.

The timezone is set to Europe/Athens but I am using the English version
of Hardy

Let me know if you want more information.

Regards,
Christos

PS Keep up the good work for this excellent postgres tool! :)