PostgreSQL training in Santa Clara, June 23

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL training in Santa Clara, June 23
Date: 2008-06-05 02:21:44
Lists: sfpug

All,

From project supporter Open Technology Group:

I've got a confirmed-to-run PostgreSQL course going on in Santa Clara,
CA the week of June 23, 2008 . Currently it's a small class (only 3
students), so folks who attend will definitely get lots of one-on-one
instructor time there.
If you know of anyone who might be interested, please do let them
know...or if its possible to pass this on to your local PUG, that would
be great... The price for the 5 day class is $2,195 ($100 less for
gov't/education customers, and group discounts are available as well).
A course outline and details is available at :
http://otg-nc.com/training-courses/coursedetail.php?courseid=40 . If
you've got multiple PUG people who want to attend, I can apply a
multi-student discount to them..or make a donation to the PUG.

Please forward!

--Josh Berkus