ANYBODY THERE to answer me???

From: Ralph Smith <4OtherBusiness(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: Seattle PostgreSQL User's Gruop <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ANYBODY THERE to answer me???
Date: 2012-06-06 01:50:38
Lists: seapug

I want to get to the meeting tonight, (2 or 3 topics!), but I'm going to be late.

Is there a way to call Lloyd (or =) so someone can let me in?
My cell # for him is wrong! HALP!

I'm in a Tully's, just competed an urgent job app for a possibility right here in Bothell! Starting immediately!

I'll head towards downtown anyway, and if I don't hear from 'you' I'll camp out in another coffee shop and do more of what needs to be done.

Thanks!

Ralph Smith

C: 206 715-8105