Re: 25P02, current transaction is aborted, commands ignored

From: sangeetha <sangeetha(at)gbsoft(dot)in>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 25P02, current transaction is aborted, commands ignored
Date: 2008-05-13 12:50:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dear all,
Actually i am trying to insert some values within a transaction. I am
also carrying out some data select operations after opening the
transaction. But i am getting the above mentioned error. But i want the
insert to happen. Please reply back to me as early as possible. i would
be very thankful to you guys. I am sending through mail because i am
unable to post my issue.

Regards,
Sangeetha
(Team lead/GBBPR Soft).