Re: May's LAPUG Blog is up

From: Matthew Wetmore <m(dot)wetmore(at)secomintl(dot)com>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org, Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: May's LAPUG Blog is up
Date: 2008-05-03 00:53:41
Lists: lapug

>> Rachot said that Cal-Poly
>> Computer Science students would be interested in hearing how PostgreSQL
>> compares to other relational databases that they may have heard of or be
>> familiar with.

Didn't Josh have benchmark slides at his 3.0 release speech at SCALE?

*****

As far as the 'live' video feed...I have a minidv cam that we can use to
steam on inet.

Can someone show me how to use Utube?!!

worst case we could 'skype' it live or have avail as dl the next day.

I have a server w/ good bandwidth.

/m
--

Matthew Wetmore

Secom International, Inc.
9610 Bellanca, Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
310-641-1290

Download my Public PGP encryption key
from http://cryptonomicon.mit.edu/ (or any other public key server)

PCI COMPLIANCE UPDATE:
SECOM CANNOT RECIEVE ANY CREDIT CARD CARDHOLDER DATA FROM CLIENTS.
IF YOUR EMAIL IS SCANNED AND FOUND TO CONTAIN CARDHILDER DATA,
IT WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY.

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organizations is strictly
prohibited. The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the
views or policies of Secom International Inc., or its employees.