Skip site navigation (1) Skip section navigation (2)

Re: New problem with the latest Kubuntu

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New problem with the latest Kubuntu
Date: 2008-05-01 13:21:43
Message-ID: (view raw, whole thread or download thread mbox)
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> [...]
> So, I tried to get a look at it. Using "const char*" instead of "char*" 
> seems to fix the issue, but this is getting bigger and bigger. All "char 
> *" variables should be replaced, but also every functions/methods 
> declarations using char* should be replaced with "const char*". And I 
> think wxChar* will also need some tweaking.

I forgot to say that I found this fix on this page :


In response to

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Roberts, JonDate: 2008-05-01 14:18:52
Subject: Format for Grants to Roles
Previous:From: Guillaume LelargeDate: 2008-05-01 13:10:34
Subject: New problem with the latest Kubuntu

Privacy Policy | About PostgreSQL
Copyright © 1996-2017 The PostgreSQL Global Development Group