Re: Can't create DSN using SSPI authentication WinXP toWinXP

From: "Roger Quincy" <Roger(dot)Quincy(at)twdb(dot)state(dot)tx(dot)us>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't create DSN using SSPI authentication WinXP toWinXP
Date: 2008-04-30 16:12:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

So what you are saying is that I will have to wait for future versions of PG and PsqlODBC to be released before I will be able to get SSPI to work?

Thanks,
Roger

Roger M. Quincy, PG
Hydrologist
Texas Water Development Board
Ground Water Technical Assistance Section
phone: 512-936-0833
email: rquincy(at)txwin(dot)net
web: http://www.twdb.state.tx.us/GwRD/waterwell/well_info.asp