Re: Missing stuff

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: Gevik Babakhani <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: 'Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum' <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing stuff
Date: 2008-02-29 09:23:14
Lists: pgeu-general

Gevik Babakhani schrieb:
>> I'm missing the box with the blue shirts, but the booth was
>> empty the time we left the building at sunday evening. This
>> box was not in my car, so does someone know where the carton is gone?
>>

> We did pack the remaining t-shirts in one of the smaller boxes with the
> UK/EDB flyers.
> I personally duct taped that box.
>

>> As a sidenote: i'm missing the bag for the white rollup too,
>> but i think, this bag was already gone at sunday morning. The
>> bag was on a long and small carton. Last time i've seen it
>> was at saturday evening, but i don't know if it was put into
>> the locked room or not.
>>

> Good thing I did not throw that away. I took the white rollup with two
> damaged A3 sized PG posters which already was in the trash. I thought we
> could use the format and the design for later. If you need those I can mail
> them to you.

Gavik,

I think you miss understood Andreas. We miss box and bag for the rollup.
The rollup (that's the official vendor name) is this 2.00 x 0.42 m thing
with this metal food. It is called rollup because you can roll it up and
roll it down into the food.
We have had a black bag (material: similar to rucksack material) for
this thing. And also a round about 2.00 x 0.2 x 0.2 cm carton for it.
The carton and the black bag is missing.

Susanne