Re: EU Group Board of directors

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: EU Group Board of directors
Date: 2008-02-25 06:34:47
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi all,

>>> 1. Magnus Hagander (Sweden)
>>> 2. Gabriele Bartolini (Italy)
>>> 3./4. Andreas Scherbaum (Germany)
>>> 3./4. Jean-Paul Agudo (France)
>>> The election was: 2008-02-24, 17:30-18:00 CET at Fosdem Brussels.
>>> Andreas and Jean-Paul got the same number of votes and we decided to
>>> start with a Board of 4 directors for 2008.
>> Congratulations everyone.
> Thanks.

I'd like to thanks everybody that trusted us to settle this new European
group.

I'm proud to be part of it and I hope to serve the community the best I can.

I'm so excited of the new perspectives we have now with this European group!

>> Now I wouldn't be JD, if I didn't do this...
> You certainly wouldn't, so we expect nothing else :-P

Oh, JD :-)

>> Who is going to be the primary contact(s) for Fundraising and Advocacy?
>> I would like to start working with them ASAP.
>
> We will get back to this in a couple of days. Jean-Paul wasn't present
> at FOSDEM, and Gabriele had to leave fairly soon after the election, so
> we haven't had time to go through those things yet.

Unfortunately, those days my planning wasn't that free, as an example, I
have to leave in a few hours to Paris, where I'll stay all day. I'll be
back online tomorrow only, since I'll be back home at 11pm today :-/

Be sure I'll answer all e-mails and be on IRC tomorrow morning early.

Cheers,

--
Jean-Paul Argudo
www.PostgreSQLFr.org