Re: Official Italian general mailing list

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, itpug-consiglio(at)lists(dot)itpug(dot)org
Date: 2007-12-20 22:10:57
Lists: pgsql-www

Ciao Marc,

Marc G. Fournier ha scritto:
> Sorry, missed the start of this thread ... I can get this setup, will you be
> acting as 'owner / moderator'?

Thank you. You could add these 3 addresses as owners of the list, if you
don't mind:

fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it
gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com
rotellaro(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks again.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy