sql file in the tutorial directory

From: Pavel SRB <srb(at)heckler-koch(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sql file in the tutorial directory
Date: 2007-11-21 16:56:27
Lists: pgsql-novice

hi all, before few days i have installed via apt-get version 8.1 to my
debian etch machine.

after reading lesson 3 in tutorial [
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/tutorial-advanced.html ]
i was looking for these sql files. But i do not find any on my system
also not on web. Can you please tell from where can i get them. Thank
you very much

Pavel SBR

these are packeges available on my system

rc postgresql 7.5.22
object-relational SQL database management sy
ii postgresql-8.1 8.1.9-0etch2
object-relational SQL database, version 8.1
rc postgresql-client 7.5.22
front-end programs for PostgreSQL (transitio
ii postgresql-client-8.1 8.1.9-0etch2
front-end programs for PostgreSQL 8.1
ii postgresql-client-common 71
manager for multiple PostgreSQL client versi
ii postgresql-common 71
manager for PostgreSQL database clusters
ii postgresql-doc-8.1 8.1.9-0etch2
documentation for the PostgreSQL database ma