ODBC linked table in access on second pc

From: "Carsten Huettl" <CHUETTL(at)ahorn-Net(dot)de>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC linked table in access on second pc
Date: 2001-02-16 16:19:42
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I have a pgsql db (v.6.5.3) with some tables.

On my pc1 I have created a MS access front end (with ODBC) with
these
tables linked.
When I start the MS access front end from my pc2 (same ODBC
driver/setup) I get access denied while trying to open the linked
tables. I can link the tables again from pc2 and open them within the
same front end.
This let me open the tables on pc2 but not on pc1. There only works
the
first links.
In summary:
The links I created (in the same Access front end) works only on the
pc
where they have been created.

Where am I wrong?
How can I correct this behaviour?