work wanted

From: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: work wanted
Date: 2007-10-01 19:57:47
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi folks,

I'm looking for work. I'm a software developer with lots of sysadmin

experience. My ideal job would require multiple skills and involve
development of high availability strategy, some coding, database
design, and some sysadmin work, although not necessarily in that
order.

My resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php

Will consider relocation.

--