Re: rs.getBigDecimal returning Null on field that is not null

From: David Gagnon <dgagnon(at)siunik(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: rs.getBigDecimal returning Null on field that is not null
Date: 2007-10-01 10:48:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your anwser. I debugged the JDBC drivers, I searched a lot
to find the problem on my yard :-( I forgot to commented out an EXECUTE
statement. So the field were never calculated even thoutgh all the rest
of the code was there...

Sorry for the noice and thanks for your answer
Best Regards
David