Re: Using Postgres as an alias

From: Lukas Kahwe Smith <smith(at)pooteeweet(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Date: 2007-09-26 17:50:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

Personally I find this entire effort quite irrelevant in the grand
scheme of things. So I would just say, who ever feels passionate about
making the switch should go ahead. But if they do they should follow
through with this including all the work (and legal juggling with
domains) necessary. If there is anything they cannot do themselves, they
better do something really nice to the person who has to do it in their
place (like renaming RPM's). Oh and they better do it right :)

I am starting to forget if this list had any other topics besides name
changing ;)

regards,
Lukas