Remove Postgres from Solaris 10

From: Thomas Bräutigam <thomas(dot)braeutigam(at)nexustelecom(dot)com>
To: <Robert(dot)Lor(at)Sun(dot)COM>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <J(dot)K(dot)Shah(at)Sun(dot)COM>
Subject: Remove Postgres from Solaris 10
Date: 2008-04-29 01:08:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello all,

I have a software solution with a postgres database. The user postgres is abolutly needed for my software.

With Solaris 10, Postgres is automatically installed and uses the user postgres. How can I easily remove the current postgres install from this Solaris 10? Is there a process which is provided from Solaris to remove it? Whats the best way to do it?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers Thomas