xTuple, the company formerly known as OpenMFG, is very happy to announce the general availability of PostBooks, the world's most advanced open source ERP system.
PostBooks is a full-featured, fully-integrated accounting, ERP, and CRM system, based on the award winning OpenMFG ERP Suite.
Built with the open source PostgreSQL database, and the open source Qt framework for C++, it provides the ultimate in power and flexibility for a range of businesses and industries. It includes the following modules:
* Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
* Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
* CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
* Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
* Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
* Inventory (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
* Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
* OpenRPT open source report writer
Like all xTuple products, it runs equally well on Windows, Linux, and Mac - and is fully internationalized (multi-currency, support for multiple tax structures, and multilingual translation packs maintained by our global community).
PostBooks is licensed under the CPAL, the OSI-certified Common Public Attribution License.
How to get started
If you're a technical self-starter, you can read a quick "how-to" on getting PostBooks installed (http://www.xtuple.com/pb-gettingstarted), or go straight to the PostBooks download site at SourceForge (http://sf.net/projects/postbooks).
You might also want to review the full online User Guide (http://www.xtuple.com/docs/userguide), or a detailed comparison of PostBooks and its commercial sibling OpenMFG (http://www.xtuple.com/comparison).
If you'd just like to talk with someone about the product, whether you're a potential end-user of the software or a potential partner or developer, just drop us a line at info (at) postbooks.com.
President and CEO
119 West York Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
tel. 757.461.3022 x101
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Joseph S||Date: 2007-08-03 01:49:02|
|Subject: Re: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - July 29 2007 ==|
|Previous:||From: Tomohiro Iizuka||Date: 2007-08-01 23:52:31|
|Subject: New language for Web and postgreSQL application, Alinous-Core 1.0Released|
pgsql-advocacy by date
|Next:||From: Guido Barosio||Date: 2007-08-02 18:38:38|
|Subject: success case|
|Previous:||From: Selena Deckelmann||Date: 2007-08-02 16:29:36|
|Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL, PGDAY, PGParty and OSCON 2007 Rocked!|