Re: New Win32 ODBCng for PostgreSQL released

From: Martin Evans <martin(dot)evans(at)easysoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Win32 ODBCng for PostgreSQL released
Date: 2007-07-17 14:31:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Andrei Kovalevski wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just want to inform community, that Command Prompt Inc. released new
>> Win32 version for it's commercially supported PostgreSQL ODBC driver,
>> licensed under the GPL. It's available via
>>

>> https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/odbcng/attachment/wiki/Downloads
>>

> Sorry, this link is correct:
> https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/odbcng/wiki/Downloads
>
>> This version is stable and successfully passes all poco ODBC tests:
>>
>> http://poco.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/poco/poco/trunk/Data/ODBC/testsuite
>>

>> and most of the perl ODBC tests:
>>
>> http://svn.perl.org/modules/dbd-odbc/trunk/
>>
>> Andrei.

You might want to look at the latest 2 bugs I reported in the postgres
ODBC driver as they relate to failures in DBD::ODBC tests. You may also
want to take a look at DBD::ODBC 1.14 (just released) as I made some
changes specifically for the Postgres ODBC driver.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Easysoft Limited