Re: Brio returning data through stored procedures.

From: David Gardner <david(dot)gardner(at)yucaipaco(dot)com>
To: Doug Thom <dthom(at)iagr(dot)net>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Brio returning data through stored procedures.
Date: 2007-04-06 00:16:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Never worked with Brio, but have you defined a data-type in pgsql that
your function would be returning? Something like:

CREATE TYPE "myType" AS
("name" text,
"start" timestamp without time zone,
"end" timestamp without time zone,
error text);
ALTER TYPE "myType" OWNER TO "me";

then the function definition would start off like:
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION "getData"()
RETURNS SETOF "myType" AS