Patch - Solving compilation problem for Sun studio compiler

From: Dhanaraj M <Dhanaraj(dot)M(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch - Solving compilation problem for Sun studio compiler
Date: 2007-01-04 06:08:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

I have a Sun Studio patch which solves the -Wall problem during the
compilation.
I am not sure whether this is the right way of making the changes.
Please comment on this so that I will make necessary changes and re-submit.

PS: I will also discuss with Zdenek, who is on vacation.

Attachment Content-Type Size
patch.out text/plain 4.5 KB