Re: Backup Restore

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com>, Postgresql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Backup Restore
Date: 2006-12-29 08:10:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Bob Pawley wrote:
> When I change it to view "all files" it's there - but it won't do anything.

So I assume you've used a different extension than the one the dialogue
is expecting by default?

When you say "it won't do anything." do you mean you cannot select the
file, or that nothing happens when you select it and run the restore? If
the former, does it work if you rename the file to use the expected
extension?

Regards, Dave