Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - The fix works

From: Dhanaraj M <Dhanaraj(dot)M(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - The fix works
Date: 2006-12-18 06:45:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Sorry Dave.

I re-installed the same compiled files. Now it works.
Both crashes are fixed. Thanks a lot for spending time and fixing this.
(I might have tested the old binary or some cached file problem - I
don't know)

Anyway, I will test in other platforms and report the results soon.
I have 1.6.1 with me.
Can you send the minimal diff (patch to me)?
Will you release 1.6.2 soon?

Thanks once again
Dhanaraj