eSilo is a privately held Storage Service Provider, providing offsite
backup and storage management solutions to businesses of all sizes.
eSilo built its backup technology in house and continues to expand and
innovate. For more information about eSilo, please visit our website:
eSilo is looking for a full-time PostgreSQL DBA/Developer with strong C
skills. This is an onsite position. Job duties would include:
1. Design, develop and maintain a 3TB+ PostgreSQL database on linux.
Database will be the heart of a new storage management system for eSilo.
2. Develop BASH and C programs for automation and application logic.
3. Provide test suites, documentation and time lines
4. Internal PHP-based system for management and statistics
A high level of general administration and programming experience is
required for this position. 5+ years experience is required for all
skills listed below, unless otherwise specified. In regards to
education, bachelors degree or relevant field experience will suffice.
1. Linux Administration (via SSH)
2. C/C++ Programming
3. SQL Programming (strong PostgreSQL)
5. BASH, sed, awk, grep, etc... (PERL a plus)
6. Genral knowledge of other databases a plus (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, DB2)
7. Creativity and Innovation
8. Socket programming a plus
Chief Technology Officer
1530 Cypress Drive, Suite H
Jupiter, FL. 33469
800.747.9255 Toll Free
-- every bit counts
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Dave Pascoe||Date: 2006-12-14 21:00:31|
|Subject: Database Architect/Developer Position near Boston, MA|
|Previous:||From: Sergio Trujillo||Date: 2006-12-09 13:41:16|
|Subject: Re: Looking for PG professionals|