Joining EnterpriseDB

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Joining EnterpriseDB
Date: 2006-12-07 20:34:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

All,

It's vaguely possible that some of you may have spotted a press release
on the EnterpriseDB website, or my most recent post on my blog about my
joining the company.

I just wanted to drop a quick note to the lists to let you know that
although I'll obviously be working on EnterpriseDB's products, I will
continue to to work on pgAdmin as I have been at my current job. And
yes, if you're reading Thomas Hallgren, this does mean I'll be learning
Java!!

While I'm writing I'd like to publicly thank the directors of the Vale
Housing Association for supporting my work on pgAdmin and PostgreSQL
over the last 8 or 9 years.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page