IMPORTANT information regarding SFPUG meeting tonight

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: San Francisco Perl Mongers User Group <sanfrancisco-pm(at)pm(dot)org>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Oakland Perl Users' Group" <oakland(at)mail(dot)pm(dot)org>, "San Francisco Linux Users' Group" <balug-talk-balug(dot)org(at)lists(dot)balug(dot)org>
Subject: IMPORTANT information regarding SFPUG meeting tonight
Date: 2006-10-19 16:52:11
Lists: sfpug

All,

We've just found out that we need to have everyone's names before the
meeting tonight, or you may have trouble getting in. If you're even
thinking of going, please e-mail your name to:

jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com, githogori(at)siliconbazaar(dot)com

... as soon as possible. Do NOT RSVP to me or David Fetter, we are both
out of town. This includes people who RSVPd earlier; we need you to
RSVP again.

Thanks!

--Josh Berkus