Some comment problem in nodeAgg.c

From: "Hou, Zhijie" <houzj(dot)fnst(at)cn(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Some comment problem in nodeAgg.c
Date: 2020-09-30 05:14:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

When looking into the code about hash disk,
I found some comment in nodeAgg.c may have not been updated.

1. Since function lookup_hash_entry() has been deleted,
there are still some comment talk about lookup_hash_entry().

* and is packed/unpacked in lookup_hash_entry() / agg_retrieve_hash_table()
* GROUP BY columns. The per-group data is allocated in lookup_hash_entry(),
* Be aware that lookup_hash_entry can reset the tmpcontext.

2. Now we can use hash_mem_multiplier to set hashagg's mem limit,
The comment in hash_agg_set_limits() still use "work mem" like the following.

/*
* Don't set the limit below 3/4 of hash_mem. In that case, we are at the
* minimum number of partitions, so we aren't going to dramatically exceed
* ## work mem ## anyway.

Does it mean hash_mem here?

Best regards,
houzj