Tsearch2 & Hebrew

From: Yonatan Ben-Nes <nimrod(at)canaan(dot)co(dot)il>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tsearch2 & Hebrew
Date: 2006-08-30 16:09:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I want to use Tsearch2 for a current project I have but I can't seem to
find a way to implement it on hebrew content.

I found that there is an hebrew Ispell project and apparently I can use
it as a dictionary but I can't find any hebrew stemmer to work properly
with it, or maybe I'm wrong and I can work only with the dictionary?

Any information will be helpful.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Yonatan Ben-Nes