Re: Latest ODBC driver?

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Latest ODBC driver?
Date: 2006-08-29 13:12:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks for all that, noted.

> > 3. The problems we are having are related to lo (BLOB) fields.

In my case I'm storing fairly large chunks ot text (script language source) in
one of the tables which I think Delphi/BDE will treat as a BLOB, but that one's
working fine. The problems I'm seeing are with three fairly simple tables, from
one of which an initial batch of records is being pulled- basically so that the
app can just put up a DBGrid to show that things are working. However the tables
that are being opened by the failing app are also being used- somewhat more
demandingly- by another which is working fine.

I'll post more if I manage to tie things down any better. My major objective is
to get the server update completed, but I've also got an interest in making sure
that this problem doesn't bite again in the future.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk