Re: 10 Years And Counting

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)argudo(dot)org>
To: robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 10 Years And Counting
Date: 2006-07-15 10:30:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all,

> Just out of curiosity, did anybody suffer from a case of food poisoning?

+1!

I had serious gastro-enteritis from 9 to 12 july. Hopefully I took
medecine against it from home, in case of need.

("SMECTA":diosmectite:
Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System:
A07B Intestinal adsorbents
A07BC Other intestinal adsorbents
A07BC05 Diosmectite
)

I remember feeling ill after "ribs" at the Hard-Rock Café in Toronto,
were I ate definitely too much. :-)

But as many said, maybe more related to water or flora differences.

Cheers,

--
Jean-Paul Argudo