Re: segfault on pgadmin 1.4.1

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: segfault on pgadmin 1.4.1
Date: 2006-07-14 13:51:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Hi Devrim, Dave,

it really makes me think to the problem we had on debian and which I
believe is due to a lack of internal version number change in wxWidgets.

Devrim, just to be sure and before you move to a new version of pgAdmin
III, can you simply try to rebuild the package of pgAdmin III you are
using on the system where you want to install it and then reinstall it.

If it's what I suspect, it should work and we should definitely try to
make so that wx guys upgrade the library version number to reflect this.

Cheers,
Raph