Re: partial indexes not used on parameterized queries?

From: Dirk Lutzebäck <lutzeb(at)aeccom(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, Sven Geisler <sgeisler(at)aeccom(dot)com>
Subject: Re: partial indexes not used on parameterized queries?
Date: 2006-07-10 13:28:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Ok, we checked our client code to eliminate this problem. Thanks for the
doc patch.

Regards,

Dirk

--
/This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy

*Dirk Lutzebäck* <lutzeb(at)aeccom(dot)com> Tel +49.30.5362.1635 Fax .1638
CTO AEC/communications GmbH <http://www.aeccom.com>, Berlin, Germany