Which CMS/ecommerce/shopping cart works with Postgres ?

From: Sandeep <sandys(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Which CMS/ecommerce/shopping cart works with Postgres ?
Date: 2010-07-25 07:48:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

hi guys,
We need to build a ecommerce/shopping cart solution for a
client - but one of the requirements is no-full custom design. Which
means codeigniter, etc. are out. It must be something like (just
throwing names here ) Magento, osCommerce, etc. to ensure long term
support from the whole ecosystem.

Now, I cant find any such solution that works well with Postgres -
most of them are totally tied up with mysql. I am not too concerned
with programming language.. simply that it is perfectly integrated
with Postgres out-of-the-box.

I did see Spree (Ruby on Rails), but it is a relatively newer project.
Any other recommendations ? What is being used in production ?

thanks!