Crash at closing [was: Crash and sending report !]

From: Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Crash at closing [was: Crash and sending report !]
Date: 2007-01-19 12:33:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am closing it, mostly by clicking on the close button (red arrow) ... but not always.
It does not always crash (tryed just now, but no closed OK) ... but I won't be able to tell what's making it crash.

I have set the debug log in the parameters so at the next crash, I will send the log.

Cheers,
L(at)u
The Computing Froggy