Finding the right logging level

From: Arnaud Lesauvage <thewild(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Finding the right logging level
Date: 2006-02-28 09:55:50
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi list !

I have change my PostrgreS configuration to log messages to
windows' eventlog. There were way too many events logged, so I
changed to level to :
log_min_messages = warning
I have still a lot of events log though ! Every one minute, I have
a "autovacuum: processing database "postgres"" event.
This does not really sound like a warning to me...
Did I change the wrong setting, or should I raise the log level
even higher ?

Thanks for your help !

Regards
--