Re: transfer database from Linux to Windows

From: Oleg <evdakov(at)iwk(dot)uka(dot)de>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: transfer database from Linux to Windows
Date: 2005-12-21 15:49:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks a lot. Here is the copy of the log file.
There are some lines that could be important:
column "attrelid" of relation "geometry_columns" does not exist
multiple primary keys for table "spatial_ref_sys" are not allowed
multiple primary keys for table "geometry_columns" are not allowed

Best regards
Oleg

Jaime Casanova schrieb:

>always cc: list
>
>On 12/21/05, Oleg <evdakov(at)iwk(dot)uka(dot)de> wrote:
>

>>Jaime
>>I was trying to redirect errors from the screen to log file
>>I tried:
>>psql -d mydb -U postgres -f dumpfile.sql > output.txt
>>This gives only successful commands see attached psql_output.txt
>>
>>psql -d mydb -U postgres -f dumpfile.sql > output.txt 2>&1
>>Does not allow me to enter password
>>
>>What should I do?
>>Thanks a lot in advance
>>Oleg
>>

>psql -d mydb -U postgres -f dumpfile.sql 2> output.txt
>
>or activate log in postgresql.conf
>
>--
>regards,
>Jaime Casanova