SQL problem?

From: cbraden <cbraden(at)douglasknight(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL problem?
Date: 2005-08-24 16:22:23
Lists: pgsql-novice

Folks,

I have a simple table called "adjusters" with only these three columns:

id
adjuster
MonthlyGoal

==========COPIED FROM PGAdminIII=============
CREATE TABLE public.adjusters
(
id int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('adjusters_id_key'::text),
"Adjuster" varchar(50),
"MonthlyGoal" varchar(50),
CONSTRAINT adjusters_pkey PRIMARY KEY (id)
) WITH OIDS;

The SQL "SELECT * FROM adjusters" works perfectly

The SQL "SELECT * FROM adjusters ORDER BY Adjuster ASC" results in this
message:
ERROR: Attribute "adjuster" not found

That SQL seems OK to me, but I use mySQL much more than Postgre, so what
do I know?

Anyway, if you see whatever-it-is which is holding me up, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Char-Lez Braden