Re: Implementing IPv6 ...

From: Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "mailto:pgsql-odbc"(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Implementing IPv6 ...
Date: 2005-08-12 17:29:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

hi dave,

yes, i have seen that. you are talking about odbc ng, right?

however, it would be nice to have this patch inside the old odbc driver
as one of my customers has built a large application on top of it. a
minor change inside the old driver is easier to handle than using a
different odbc driver (large customer, large installations, etc. ...).

maybe we can find a way to incooperate that into the old version.

best regards,

hans

--
Cybertec Geschwinde & Schönig GmbH