openbsd, plpython, missing threading symbols

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: openbsd, plpython, missing threading symbols
Date: 2005-08-03 14:33:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Did we recently make some fixes for FBSD that cured the problem with
unresolved pthread* symbols for plpython? If so, should we look at
possibly doing something similar for OpenBSD? That might clean up
buildfarm member spoonbill which has been failing ever since we started
testing PLs. Stefan has upgraded the buildfarm code on this machine so
we can now see all the logs from tha various buildfarm stages, if that
is any help.

cheers

andrew