Help needed

From: Minal <minalac(at)yes2etl(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help needed
Date: 2005-07-13 05:59:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi ,
I am trying to connect me VB program to POSTGRESQL database which is in
SUSE LInux. I had downloaded and installed psqlodbc-07_03_0200 on my
windows machine.
Can u please tell me the code I have to write in my VB file to access
the database which is in Linux....on another machine on the same network.
Do I need to create a DSN?? Or I can use a DSN less connection.

Thanx
Minal