Poolin' it

From: Kris Kiger <kris(at)digonex(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Poolin' it
Date: 2005-06-23 15:43:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

Howdy all. I'm doing some research on 'middleware' type connection
pooling, such as pgpool. I'm having some trouble finding other options
that are actively being maintained, whether it be by the open source
community or not. Can anyone point me to some other resources or ideas
for connection pooling? Thanks a lot!

Kris