Re: Google's Summer of Code ...

From: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jharris(at)tvi(dot)edu>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Google's Summer of Code ...
Date: 2005-06-01 14:53:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Marc,

If you wanted to submit PostgreSQL to Google for this, I'd be willing to
work with any potentials. Should someone choose to work on PostgreSQL
projects, the money can go to the group.

If anyone sees a problem with submitting under the PostgreSQL Global
Development Group, I can do it under my company.

Thoughts?