Re: [PHP] temp tables

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Cima <ruel(dot)cima(at)facinf(dot)uho(dot)edu(dot)cu>
Cc: php-general(at)lists(dot)php(dot)net, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PHP] temp tables
Date: 2005-04-28 04:13:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

Cima wrote:
> hi,
>
> im working with php 4 and postgresql 8 and in my php script id like to create a temp table on my database server. how do i do this? how do i verify it was created?

Well if the creation fails pg_query will throw an error. However temp
tables are only good for the life of the connection (script in this
case). You will probably want to consider that.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting