Re: wxWidgets version# update (v2.5 --> v2.6) -->

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: OpenMacNews <OpenMacNews(at)speakeasy(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wxWidgets version# update (v2.5 --> v2.6) -->
Date: 2005-04-12 09:41:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

OpenMacNews wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i just updated to latest wxWidgets HEAD, which is now reporting as v2.6,
> rather than previouly as v2.5, and building/installing; changed sometime
> today ...

We should wait a bit to update our sources for 2.6, to avoid breakage of
our nightly builds. OTOH, it's a good idea to test wx CVS to notice
possible last minute problems invented in wx before 2.6 is frozen. I'd
really like pgAdmin3 to use vanilla 2.6, without any fixes.

so please continue testing wx CVS, we'll use 2.6 as soon as it is
released (which will be RSN).

Regards,
Andreas