Re: varchar problem after installing postgresql-8.0.1 on windows

From: David Brown <time(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
To: Marco Tamanti <tama(at)inwind(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: varchar problem after installing postgresql-8.0.1 on windows
Date: 2005-02-07 08:37:24
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I think you'll find you're suffering from other effects of the bug
described here:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/bugs/bugupdate.php?996

The latest snapshot (8.00.0004) contains the fix. It worked for me, as
long as you don't use Memo field types.

If the installer doesn't seem to be removing/repairing/upgrading the
ODBC driver, check the version by inspecting the properties of
psqlodbc.dll in WINNT\system32. Just delete it or overwrite it with the
new version.

Regards

David