Problem with psqlodbc drivers

From: oli(dot)sennhauser(at)bluewin(dot)ch
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with psqlodbc drivers
Date: 2005-01-23 10:42:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi

I run into problems with the odbc driver for postgres. I received from dltest
and the application the following error:

[dltest] ERROR: /usr/local/lib/psqlodbc.so: undefined symbol: SQLGetPrivateProfileString

After playing around for several hours I took the 08.00.0004 driver and it
worked. But I did not find a tar-ball. Then I built one myself. You can find
it here:

http://mypage.bluewin.ch/shinguz/psqlodbc-08.00.0004.tar.bz2

Detailed summary you can find here:

http://mypage.bluewin.ch/shinguz/problem_report.html