Re: looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2
Date: 2005-01-13 11:23:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

OK, I built the rpm. where do you want me to send it?

BTW, there is a bug in configure. If ssl is not configured in the server
(which is easy to do in rh9), the configure script does not correctly
configure the makefile. It still tries to build pgadmin with ssl support.

Dave

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com