postgresql-cygwin-windowsXP

From: Kasimir(dot)Mueller(at)t-online(dot)de (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kasimir_M=FCller?=)
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql-cygwin-windowsXP
Date: 2004-12-05 10:13:12
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi Jason,

My cygwin-postgresql enviroment worked perfectly for years until now.
Some weeks before I installed Servicepack 2 .
Now I can't start postgresql anymore.
I get the "Bad system call" Error after invoking
IpcMemoryCreate(size=10461184).
I know, there was a lot of similar questions on this list, but I can't
get a solution.
I'm starting postgresql with:
ipc-daemon2 &
postmaster -D /usr/local/pgsql/data -i -d 5

I also tried installing ipc-daemon as a service with the same results.
I attached the output of cygcheck.

Can You please help me ?

Yours,

Kasimir